[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 19:04:04 EDT 2005

Because of the grammar and sentence structure I'm not sure what you just
stated, Glen.  As a Mac OS9 user who wishes he had the $$$ to switch to
OSX, and open source software, I would like to be party to opinions by
experienced  computer users, both pro and con.  Could you please repeat
the enclosed statement, and this time, type slooowly?

Cheers,   Griz

Never mind!!!  After three tries I got it!  And .. I .. take issue with
it.  The major reason for bringing back Steve Jobs was that he came with
the NEXT package.  If I had to give a "flavor" to OSX, it would be
BSD(NEXT).  To the best of my knowledge, what set OSX aside from other
LINUX/UNIX clones was not so much the knobology of the OS but the
programming that produced it.  Any Mac experts out there please correct
me on this subject.

Cheers again, Griz