[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 18:25:01 EDT 2005

Because of the hurried grammar and sentence structure, I am not sure
what you have stated below, Glen.  As a Mac OS9 user who is prevented
from upgrading to OSX ,and open source software, for the lack of new
hardware $$$, I am open to opinions from all sources.  Could you please
repeat your premise, and this time, type slooowly?

Cheers,  Griz