[Coco] Re: : Tandy's biggest mistakes thread

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:36:31 EDT 2005

And speaking of "a few ROM entry points" brings up how few they were.  The lack
of a good set of ROM vectors, especially for file I/O, hindered CoCo software
development and made it tougher for folks who wanted to learn ML programming.
I recall a Commodore-64 (or maybe it was C-128) manual that had something like
40 pages devoted to how to use each of their plentiful documented ROM routines.

Art