[Coco] Re: : Tandy's biggest mistakes thread

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:45:38 EDT 2005

Again, way too late.  (If it had info on the GIME, then you are talking about
the CoCo 3 era.)  I had in mind what was available in the early days of the
CoCo.  The manuals were written to not intimidate anyone, even children, with
lots of cutesy cartoons and so forth.  But they did scrimp a lot on the
technical side.

Art