[Coco] Direct Page space under rom ...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Apr 19 07:13:48 EDT 2005

Kevin,

Check out the Unravelled Series, it will answer both of your questions.
  I am not sure if you can change the DP and not restore it in an M/L
routine, but the code is probably not written to use the DP.  I could
be wrong.

If there's any free space in the DP area of BASIC, the Unravelled
Series will tell you that too.

Good luck!