[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Tue Apr 19 11:06:25 EDT 2005

Hello,

The fact that cloud9 exists is more important than whether its
Superboard is cost effective.  Those of us who have a interest in  the
Coco may not care about the costs. If the Superboard can do all that it
can for our beloved   Coco who gives a ...  We still have the Coco to
play with.  To say you can use a PC to to what the Superboard can do on
the Coco really negates the purpose of having the Coco  in the first
place.  We should rally around Companies like Cloud9 then to critize
them, we should support them.

--
Basil Fitze
basilf at telus.net
My website: http://bcomco.net
Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links