[Coco] Re: Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 18 19:51:49 EDT 2005

I think that the CPU is what makes the computer
80x86=PC, take the CPU out, change it for a not compatible one, and you
don't have a PC anymore
The Amiga is not a "Super" Commodore because of the different CPU... I
think....
A computer that wouldn't be ML compatible with the CoCo, could never be
a CoCo
That's why, of all the CoCo 4 projects I've ever heard about, my
favorite is the one in SockMaster's page
http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/cocofile/coco4.html
(I guess the picture helps :-) )

But the superboard _*[is]*_ a CoCo4 as much as anything else

Diego