[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 18 19:49:08 EDT 2005

At 05:45 PM 4/18/2005, you wrote:

James DifferentDander, (Too many James D's here)

The chip is Connect One's solution, go educate yourself and tell them that
their chip price is too high and that you can do it cheaper. They will
laugh as I am. Go for it big talker.

I'm not going to go in to all of what you said. You don't know the facts
and are WAY out there.

$65 for the Ethernet and $110, for the SuperIDE comment? $65 is just for
the CHIP that is not the total solution. Our SuperIDE is more than just an
IDE device. I know you will say WOW, flash too! Again you have done nothing
but talk. You forgot the software costs for the board. I'm sure you can do
that REALLY well too. I'm sure my software person is WAY over paid for his
work.

All of your prices checks....Show me a ONE of your CoCo projects, you
can't. You are in big talker land. I use to do this, I use to that. You
can't do diddly. You have just shown me you know a great more of nothing.

You use to own an Amiga company.....So big, more sales in a week. Good for
you, go away troll. Why are you here anyway? You sir are a laugh.

My software person is paying his college tuition with what he is making off
the CoCo. I'm sure you will belittle that as well.

The whole point... Small volume sales = higher prices. You were sleeping
that day to in business class. Wake up. I'm sure your big company is still
going....Nope context was use to......ah, I see it now.

Please do us all a favor and go away. Please take your comments to my
private Email. I'm sure the rest of the list is as tired of you as I am. I
will redirect you to >/nil.

We are still producing many products and still growing......That means
sales are up for each of the last three years. If our pricing was so far
off why would this be?

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9

BTW: I apologize to the list in advance for this. This is my last post to
this troll.