[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:55:55 EDT 2005

Here, Here,
I have to agree with Mark on this, not Just because I believe in his
products, But I know that the Final price will be a fair reflection of the
Cost of the components. I also would buy this, because I know this product
will do what Mark and Boisy say it will do. I couldn't justify spending less
money on a product, that the company behind it has no reputation, anouces
products that never arive and such.
Now this response is not directed an anybody persay, I am just saying I
would rather spend the money on a product like this than some USB Cart, that
only had drivers for a keyboard, mouse, and printer, when the superboard
does all that and more. I think people's time and money  would be better put
to use in making things we don't have, than waisting time making simpler
things on something we already have. Its like going 2 steps forward, then 4
steps back.
-JMHO Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links