[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco and USB

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Sat Apr 16 15:54:53 EDT 2005

Hello,

Yes but if we can create a USB hub for the Coco community it opens the
issue of stanadard devices. I know that many don't want to update
the coco but we need the ability to see forward.  I feel the Coco is the
best 8 bit computer and we need to bring up to 2005.  I plan to buy the
Superboard and I hope Cloud9 sells USB devices for the Coco.  I just got
the best deal on Ebay, a MPI, a Floppy system for $42.00 and I can't
wait  to get it, but it the Coco had USB support it would be just that
much better for the  Coco community.  Oh yes if we standardize with USB
it will make all our computer that much easier.   Can't wait for the
Superboard started a saving account for it as soon as it is shipped, not
on the wait list but can wait.

--
Basil Fitze
basilf at telus.net
My website: http://bcomco.net
Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links