[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: USB Anyone?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 14:02:32 EDT 2005

If it's programmed via jtag that wouldn't be bad but then the JTAG
connector takes up as much space as at least one chip and someone has
to buy/build a JTAG board for the PC... though that is only one chip
between the parallel port and the JTAG interface and could be done on
breadboard.

I think I can reduce the parts count of the IDE interface by 1 and get
the address logic onto 3 chips.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "j_e_daggett" <j_e_daggett at y...>
wrote:

> The CPLD is programed via a jtag interface and the software to design
> and program is free.
>
> I can see your point to have a blank board and a either a bag of parts
> and simple solder skills. Or buy a blank board and go find the parts
> yourself. Actually you will be surprised what "hobbiest" con do today .
>
> james

Yahoo! Groups Links