[Coco] Windint/grfdrv

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 15 09:48:47 EDT 2005

    I know we didn't. Bill did start disassembling the pair at one point,
but we were far enough along in NitrOS9 (I think we were at version 1.10
or soemthing), that when we realzied how different it was, we stopped. We
also did not have the corresponding CC3IO, etc. which would be tied in
somewhat. I would really like to know how they got the 'click on an
inactive window to activate it' working... my last attempt in Windint and
TC9IO got as far as unselecting the previous window, but never did select
it right...

--
L. Curtis Boyle