[Color Computer] [Coco]: Nitros9 and B09 and RunB

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 22:57:21 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/12/05 10:52:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
curtisboyle at sasktel.net writes:

>We  were also
>planning on building INKEY, SYSCALL and possibly  GFX/GFX2 into RUNB
>itself, so that they took a little less room  and would be slightly faster
>as well, but I don't think that  ever got completed

Great idea.  Getting rid of these essential nuisance routines would  make
RUNB and packed B09 programs much more useful.  Loading these subr  modules was
always a problem -- half the time you'd LOAD them but RUNB still  couldn't link
to them.  I finally gave up serious B09 programming since the  constant
swearing was ruining my voice for singing ;-)
--Mike K.