[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] COCO Magazines with hardware mods

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Thu Apr 14 17:55:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

Hi there still looking for the y-cable schematic for my Coco PC project
so far its the only  thing holding it back that will start the actual
building of the PC coco.  If anyone had access to the document and they
could pdf it for me or if anyone has a adaptor for sale please let men
know.  I don't wantto use my MPI for this.

--
Basil Fitze
basilf at telus.net
My website: http://bcomco.net
Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links