[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO Magazines with hardware mods

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:47:51 EDT 2005

I thought I'd start listing magazine issues with hardware mods so
people know where to find them.
The COCO3 wasn't out when these were released so keep that in mind.
I have a more magazines to go through but this is what I've found so far.

Color Computer Magazine - March 1983
Composite video output

Color Computer Magazine - July 1983
128K Bubble Memory