[Coco] Fest access via net

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Apr 13 23:36:48 EDT 2005

At 08:46 AM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
Use a free webcam program like maybe a trial version of Active Webcam, or
CoffeeCup WebCam, etc.  There's tons of them on the web.  Set it to FTP an
image out every so many seconds, replacing the old image on the server.  My
offer still stands to host cam images as part of the CoCo Cafe chat system,
fully HTML-based and compatible with almost everybody out there.  We would
be able to see the fest and talk with whoever is also surfed into
www.coco3.com/chat, at home or at the fest.  Let me know.
>>Thanks,
>OK, I'm letting you know.
>I have the software installed on my desktop which I will bring. Just
>installed it last night. So will have to go thru the learning curve at
>Chicago. Have to pack today and leave tomorrow. Arrive Fri. PM.
>
>Post any information I might need to hook up to your site.
>I plan at this point to use    http://cserv@sourceforge.net

I will go ahead and program the CoCo Cafe chat system to display
"image.jpg" which you need to FTP to the CoCo3.com server to a directory
which I am working right now to assign to this special account.  If my host
doesn't offer extra FTP accounts, I will allow access using my
account.  Call me for any help setting up the FTP and webcam program.

Thanks,
Roger Taylor
318-235-8844

--