[Color Computer] [Coco]: Nitros9 and B09 and RunB

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 12 23:49:44 EDT 2005

L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:

>     You know, I may get a chance with MESS to look at it, at least a bit. I
> have no idea how to set up all of this CVS stuff, however; I just used
> Alan's NSM. Perhaps you could make a .OS9 disk image (bootable) with both
> sources on them, and a text editor, and I could at least re-familiarize
> myself with it (never did finish commenting the code).

No need for all that just to look at the source:

http://cvs.nitros9.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/3rdparty/packages/basic09/

But I really suggest building BASIC09 on a PC or Mac.

You can configure it to make a disk image, then boot MESS with the disk
image for testing.

Your write, assemble, test loop will be much more gratifing.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                        Bright