[Coco] So how was the Fest?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Apr 12 03:13:30 EDT 2005

At 03:08 PM 4/10/2005, you wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:21:40 -0700
>  "Jim Cox" <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:
>>Just curious.  BTW, anyone in Washington or BC interested in getting
>>together some time in Bellingham? Maybe we could do a mini-Fest?
>>-Jim
>
>You know, there comes a time in a man's life when he has to wonder "Am I
>going senile?"  I should have RTFWS
>
>OK, so the Fest is next weekend.  Is there going to be any way that those
>of us who can't make it can at least commincate with those who are
>there?  Maybe we could meet at the CoCo Cafe on coco3.com?

Great idea.  Also, if someone at the fest wants to run an FTP-based webcam,
I will host that as well and merge it into the chat screen.

Get in touch with me and I will grant an FTP account during the fest
weekend.  I think an image every 15 seconds would be decent and would keep
us within our bandwidth allowance.

--
Roger Taylor