[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] So how was the Fest?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 18:47:50 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/10/05 5:07:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

<<
 You know, there comes a time in a man's life when he has
 to wonder "Am I going senile?"  I should have RTFWS

 OK, so the Fest is next weekend.  Is there going to be any
 way that those of us who can't make it can at least
 commincate with those who are there?  Maybe we could meet
 at the CoCo Cafe on coco3.com?

 -Jim >>

   You know what's worse?    It's all down hill from here....  :)))))))

I'll have my laptop.   If I can find an open phone line I'll be there.....

Just barely senile,
Roy