[Coco] eBay Scams???

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Apr 10 15:52:01 EDT 2005

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:42:14 -0700
  Kevin Diggs <kevdig at hypersurf.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
>> seller yourself at end of auction, and send all
>>questions before and
>> after the auction through the ebay system so that there
>>is a record.
>>
>> Later,
>>
>> -- John.
>>

> 	When I had problems with a seller for sending the wrong
>movie (ya watched it yet, Jim?), I was told that they did
>not keep record of emails sent. They couldn't even
>confirm delivery.
>
> 					kevin

Kevin:

Yes I have and I don't have a clue about the birds :)

Here's my $0.02 on the matter, take advantage of the
services that both Roger Taylor and Chris Spy have set up
and buy and sell your CoCo stuff there.

As for stuff that is not CoCo related, stick with ePray
err... eBay and work with their system.

-Jim