[Coco] eBay Scams???

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Apr 10 10:10:49 EDT 2005

On Apr 10, 2005, at 12:50 AM, Steve Ostrom wrote:
> pasted info will make it through to the list OK.  He seems to have a
> pretty good record, with 5 negatives in the past 6 months with a large
> number of positives, including these two negatives by glenvdb.

How is that "pretty good"?  I don't think there is an excuse for ANY
negatives.  I have over 250 100% positives (350+ items, but many have
done multiple purchases).  Seriously, open communication seems to be
the key (and shipping the business day after receiving payment).  Ah
well.  (To buyer beware -- if you shop from someone that has a negative
feedback, guess what? You could be negative too.)

		-- Allen