[Coco] Re: Converter update

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Apr 8 11:59:27 EDT 2005

>It does require a high-voltage (12V) programming mode, but at
> that price, it might be worth it. No in-system programming, though.

 From what I understood, the 12V are needed to *flash* the firmware.
This is a thing you would do once. But there's a 64 byte section of
EEPROM inside which might be updated at runtime (either by the MCU
itself or by the CoCo, I don't know how this could work). This could be
used to store the parameters. The MCU firmware reads the parameters on
power up from this EEPROM (or on changes) and sends them to the AV250.