[Coco] Re: Using Disk EDTASM

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 13:58:33 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/7/05 12:29:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

<< My brain is generally randomizing the prepositions of
 the locutions I'd like to use (e.g. it should read "across the pond" and
 not "over the pond" in my last message) and I don't notice it while
 writing my messages (most of those mistakes are germanisms by the way).
 It comes to mind that it's wrong as soon as I read it again after
 receiving my own message... >>

     That happens to me ALL the time!!!!!  :)    And I'm a born and
bred red neck from Southwest Virginia.    You cant get more
native than that.

 (WHY did I say that!!!!  stupid! stupid! stupid! )  :)))))

Roy