[Coco] Re: Using Disk EDTASM

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Apr 7 12:36:15 EDT 2005

> You seem to have a much better grasp on grammar than some people who have
> been speaking English their entire lives.

Thanks for the flowers, but... actually I've not been fishing for
compliments. :-))) My brain is generally randomizing the prepositions of
the locutions I'd like to use (e.g. it should read "across the pond" and
not "over the pond" in my last message) and I don't notice it while
writing my messages (most of those mistakes are germanisms by the way).
It comes to mind that it's wrong as soon as I read it again after
receiving my own message...

However, I know the community here is indulging me and I feel it's still
enough for communication.

Regards,
Torsten