[Coco] Re: Using Disk EDTASM

Shawn M. Hedgecorth smh1 at wi.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 12:06:27 EDT 2005

Torsten,

You seem to have a much better grasp on grammar than some people who have
been speaking English their entire lives. (That statement may itself, may
have been grammatically incorrect).
As far as your reply earlier, I think it may have been the absence of an ORG
statement, like you said. The computer I'm using is a 512K CoCo 3 (both real
& emulator).

Shawn