[Coco] Re: Using Disk EDTASM

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Apr 7 03:38:11 EDT 2005

Hi Shawn,
I always made my DECB LOADMable files with Disk EDTASM+. I even don't
remember if there's a difference between the formats of TRSDOS and DECB
BIN files.

My guess: you have to set the origin (using ORG) of the programm to a
place in RAM which is really free space, e.g. $4000 (I guess you have a
64K machine and your programs of a beginner will fit into 16K). This
should be LOADMable in DECB. Try EXEC&H4000 to execute it (but it should
work with just EXEC because the execution address is set with LOADM and
saved in the binary file).

Torsten