[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Download ROM

grandpa_jon grandpa_jon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 22:10:42 EDT 2005

I have an old ad from Howard Medical for a CoCo on card.  I wonder if
anyone reading this list ever bought one and could tell us how it
worked.  I'm sure getting a driver for one now would be difficult.

John

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Basil Fitze <basilf at t...> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why not just buy the CD-rom from www.coco3.com.  Alot of sites have
software that is copyright free especally on British sites.  I
purchased a few packages off Ebay for not more than a dollar a
program.  The deals are out there. If you go to my website got to the
Links section and enter my Coc page I have a few listed there.  The
authors own the software or got permission from the old company.

> I am looking for the old graphic Star Trek game for the Coco.  Its
to bad we can't just buy the rights to the Coco and build a new
Coco.  I am still waiting for the Superboard from Cloud9.  It would
be great if they
> came out with a Coco 4 or better yet a Coco on a card for all us PC
users. I am sure the coco could be places on a single chip. It would
be make alot of us Coconuts happy. Anyone use the Cocnuts program for
the Palm  I do, but find the character recognition a bit impossible I
havea Tungsten | E its fun to play Zazzon on my palm.

> Anyone interested in a Laptop I am trying the ezlaptop program so
far
> have 168 points just 42 points left for the 210 target.  I have a
feeling I wasted my $5.00 but it was from a Paypal gift. The link is
in my signature if your interested.

> Basil Fitze
> basilf at t...
> My website: http://bcomco.net
> Ebay: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/bcomco.
> Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
> http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links