[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Distro 1 Meg Board

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 02:09:13 EST 2005

Thanks Dean, and evreybody else,
I have just got word from the seller, and he found the manual, he is going
to send it to me with the driver disk. I just wish he had given me this
before, instead of making me bid again on the driver disk. I know there is
no rule on e-bay for breaking up auctions like this, but IMHO, it is just a
bit dirty to sell hardware without the software.
-Glen

>Glen,
>
>I have been working on the CoCo/Os-9 Archive and the Manual for the 1 Meg
>Upgrade( I Believe) is in the archive as well as the schematic package
>for the Disto Products. I'm not sure at the moment if they're up on the
>Dennis' site (ftp.maltedmedia.com.) Unfortunately I am currently out of
>town taking care of a sick family member and have no access to my CDs.
>Perhaps some kind soul could send Glen a copy of the manuals he needs?
>
>Dean
>
> >I recently won an Auction for a 1 Meg Disto board (attached to a CoCo3
> >Mobo). I have been trying to find any info on this and posibly some
> >PDF's of it. I found out it does need a separate Power supply. Does
> >anybody have information on this, or a manual I could posibly buy off
> >them.
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links