[Coco] Re: RoboCop on Coco3

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:21:25 EST 2005

I only have a single cart of RoboCop. I've never seen it dumped to disk as a
BIN file.
I'd love to have RoboCop and Ramapage as BIN files on disk, but someone
explained
to me it might not be possible with some of the CoCo3 carts.

RoboCop is an "ok" game as far as CoCo3 games go. It can be considered one
of the better
RadioShack sold games, but thats not saying much.

Charlie

news:424CF5DF.8000304 at toughguy.net...