[Coco] CoCo Age Chart updated...

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Apr 1 03:43:04 EST 2005

Oops...looks like my wife changed (for what reason ever ;-)) the date of
my computer, so my last postings might be hidden between your old mails.

Here we go:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/torsten.dittel/CoCo/cocoage.gif

So far:

  2 CoCo-nuts between 20 and 29 years old
22 CoCo-nuts between 30 and 39 years old
  8 CoCo-nuts between 40 and 49 years old
14 CoCo-nuts between 50 and 59 years old
  9 CoCo-nuts between 60 and 69 years old
  2 CoCo-nuts between 70 and 79 years old

Is this a proof of my "two generations" theory? Or are the 40-49ers just
too busy to have this sweet nostalgic hobby?

Torsten