[Coco] Re: CoCo Age Chart updated...

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Apr 1 04:53:04 EST 2005

Arthur Flexser wrote:

> What, if anything, is the significance of the seven unequally spaced regions,
> indicated by progressively lighter shades of blue, that each person's bar is
> divided into?

Just to produce a little bit of confusion... ;-)))

I played with some options of that horrible M$ Excel which allows to add
shading effects. After that I decided to keep the introduced GIF format
for the picture (because I didn't want to change the URL). When mapping
to palette colors I decided not to dither the shadings to keep image
size small. I guess I'll remove the shading effect in one of the next
updates...

CU
Torsten