[Coco] Gadgets

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 18:07:26 EDT 2005

"Back in the day", when CoCo was King (at least in our eyes), my system had
a 'lowercase converter' kit installed that allowed true lowercase instead of
inverse video.

Does anyone still make this, or are there schematics so someone COULD make
it?

So far, I have a 128K CoCo3, Disk Controller, RS232 Pak, and a couple of
cassette cables as my CoCo inventory.  For a monitor, I have an AD/DC 5"
portable TV.