[Color Computer] [coco] UUCP fereal on a coco

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Apr 5 00:27:27 EDT 2005

fereal is >> For Real..

I want everyone to know that I will NOT run UUCP on anything but my Coco.

No emulators!!!!!

I don't have an emulator. I won't run one on this "Doze" box and I won't do
anything that will detract from the love I have for the Coco.

So there!!!

pttptptptpptpt

Anyway...

I have a 9600 baud modem connected to my coco. Nowhere to go with it and I
would LOVE to see this thing in action, other than what I do with it here at
home.

 UUCP would/could be fun. Especially if someone can connect without spending
money to do so.
 I don't think we could connect a network as we did in the OLD DAYS when
BBSs were popular. There aren't enough of us to create that network of "free
calls to a neighbor".... old timers will know what I'm talking about here.

Actually, I miss those days.. (Beat The System)

 George

Yahoo! Groups Links