[Coco] Age Chart updated!

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Apr 1 12:31:42 EST 2005

Torsten Dittel wrote:
> Here we go:
>
> http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/torsten.dittel/CoCo/cocoage.gif
>
> So far:
>
>  2 CoCo-nuts between 20 and 29 years old
> 22 CoCo-nuts between 30 and 39 years old
>  8 CoCo-nuts between 40 and 49 years old
> 14 CoCo-nuts between 50 and 59 years old
>  9 CoCo-nuts between 60 and 69 years old
>  2 CoCo-nuts between 70 and 79 years old
>
> Is this a proof of my "two generations" theory? Or are the 40-49ers just
> too busy to have this sweet nostalgic hobby?

I sent an email a while back but it never showed up on account of I had
the wrong email address on it. Anyways, I'm 28 with a b-day in November.
I started out with a 32K CC1 way back sometime in the 80s and proceeded
from there. I've got enough stuff kicking around that I have no idea
what gear I've got at the moment although I've almost managed to
manufacture a space to set up some of it. :)

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.net for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w---
!D !M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?