[coco] For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 17 11:54:41 EDT 2004

Al,

I let Boisy handle the rbsuper question. I just wanted to say GREAT that
you got the files copied. I'm assuming that was under the BETA version of
KENTON llKEN or whatever it is called and RBsuper, and llIDE. It is a BLAST
to watch the lights flash! I haven't even seen this package yet. Under the
TC^3 and CF/IDE with SuperDriver, sweet........

Could you send me the IDEprobe info on the 256MB CF you are using? I would
like to log that information into our CF database that we are keeping track
of. Ben is using a 256MB CF and is having problems. I can say that I DID
NOT have a 256MB CF to test with. So you are going were no man has gone
before......

As far as the GUI, man I'm telling you that if you could improve on Towel,
that would be GREAT. I loved that program. SOLD!!!

Mark