[coco] For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 17 11:01:36 EDT 2004

Griz,

I know you are kidding but I also know it needs to be finished. The board
grew because I wanted to add value to it and not have the customers
say....I have one of those but why didn't you do that on the last one???
Like the Pro-Tector and Pro-Tector+ differences, some times you just don't
see the need, but it is right in front of you.

How can I take a man that wears a bear mask seriously? Wear it to Chicago
next year and you might be a rug on the wall behind Cloud-9's booth! :)
Midwestern humor???? :)

Mark