[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Thu Sep 16 09:40:16 EDT 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Allen Huffman wrote:

> I looked at 'dd' but couldn't quite figure out what it wanted -- but I
> think I'm pretty close.

It basically wants two devices, an input device, and an output device. It
pretty much just copies one to the other.

But you could use some of the other command line tools to format the CF
card as FAT16 or FAT12, depending on what the OS-9 utility expects. Then
you could just use the CF card in the Finder to drag and drop files. I'm
not sure what the volume size limits are for those formats, though, so
it'd be best to check that out before doing it. :)

James