[Coco] Feedback, anyone?

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Wed Sep 15 23:32:36 EDT 2004

Hi Roger,

I use mydomain.com and I really own my domain name. They don't host my
site, I just use them to get my dns entry published for $8.50

I keep my server in my house since I have a static IP and high
bandwidth.

Even if you can't set up a scenario like that, you can still manage the
domain name yourself and just get the ip address of your next server and
enter it.

This way it's all within your control.

Dave Gacke