[Coco] SuperIDE and Superdriver rock , but...

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Sep 15 22:23:18 EDT 2004

At 9/15/2004 09:22 PM -0400, you wrote:

Ben,

EPROM will work but FLASH is better. Shouldn't need to the floppy only to
copy files from it. I hardly ever switch it....

As far as the sequence. ?? Not sure what values you placed in the WIZARD
program. Hopefully you made all your boots as the READ.me file in startup
advises you to do. Otherwise you might be in the land of no
return.....Actually you can get back but it will take you sometime. Can set
a drive up in under 30 minutes. I can tell you that when I was setting up
SuperDriver and the new NitrOS-9 distribution it took me a day to set it
all up. I do this ALL the time and it is not something that is real easy.
You must understand the OS and how it is put together.

So do you have the three floppies built before you started to change the
systems configuration?

Mark