[Coco] Re: Coco on a SVGA monitor using the Xrgb-2 Plus

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Sep 12 19:23:44 EDT 2004

Robert, I cannot see how the PAL daughterboard could cause any interferance
to the RGB signals on a PAL coco3. It is more likely that the monitor's
input is somehow not sensitive enough.

I have never had any problems with connecting an RGB monitor to the PAL
coco3, and I've used a CM-8, and the commodore 1084 series. Both work very
well.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.