[Coco] Re: Update Yet another hurricane....

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Sep 5 20:13:33 EDT 2004

Tony

Here in Tampa the winds have calmed down a bit as the center of
the storm passes about 30 miles north of where I live. Although the
wind has deminished, the rain has not. In fact the rain is expected to
continue well into Monday night. If so then the words from a Johny
Cash song comes to mind:

How high is the water mama? three feet and rising.

Then we have Ivan the terrible on the heels of Frances. No sooner t
han we get power restored and Ivan will come blowing through

james