[Coco] Re: Update Yet another hurricane....

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 5 16:44:04 EDT 2004

Tony,
   I was wondering how you Floridians fared.  They're still trying to
reroute the water out of Richmond, VA after Hurricane Gaston.  I heard
that a dispatch of power crews form VA Power are heading your way.  We're
quite a bit north of you, so all we got was a thunderstorm coming in from
the wrong direction...
                 - Aaron Banerjee