[Coco] CoCo to SVGA

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 28 14:00:39 EDT 2004

I remember, many years ago, using a third coco RGB
monitor I had, for an Amiga 500 I had. I ended up
having to make a little board, with a ttl chip, to
the the conversion.

The Amiga has, I believe, analog out, so couldn't
the reverse be done? I will try to find what I used,
and maybe one of the electronics guru's can figure out
a reverse way (digital-> analog, vs analog -> digital)

Tony