[Coco] [Color Computer] LCD for CoCo

tomus tomustoys at sisna.com
Sat Oct 23 13:01:33 EDT 2004

Robert,

Thank you for your quick reply.  Did you say your LCD came eith your
vehicle?  How is that?  Where would I get one?

I also need a basic CoCo program to provide "big" letters (graphics).
There's one in my Tandy "Learnbing Lab" cassette tapes but I can't seem to
find a CoCo to cassette player interface cable.

I have stuff to share, including Logo, early OS9, Rocky"s Boots, etc.
I can use a "speedometer" program if you know of any in Basic.

I do and will appreciate any additional help

thankx muchly

tom
tomus at sisna.com