[Coco] Re: Post to News

AtariJunkie eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:56:58 EDT 2004

Greetings-

You can download my database of my entire collection here:

http://members.csinet.net/vastfear/Master_Collection-082603.mdb

I need to get off my lazy butt and put up a website. I was going to do use
ASP to make it happen but now everyone is using MYSQL. Maybe I will do it
both ways to learn it. I have my software for my CoCo in a database also
(using the CoCo) think the program is called Bmart? its a 'basic' program
but it worked pretty well back in the day. Eventually some day I am going to
move that over to a new database and make it live online with screen shots
and such.

I collect all the old systems. If I counted every unit that plays
carts/cds/games I would say I own over 35 systems. I think I have about 19
of them hooked up to a TV. I do have an obsession problem with it. Though I
do avoid eBay unless its something really unique.

I have 2 CoCo 2's and a CoCo 3, several drives, most of the commerically
released software. I believe I now have every issue of Rainbow. I guy up in
Canada offered everything I didn't have if I paid shipping. I need to get on
backing up all the disks, some of them have issues loading.

My favorite games are Dungeon's of Daggorath, Black Sanctum, Wizards Den,
Gauntelet series, Denna...

Erik

"Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:cl0d57$kva$1 at sea.gmane.org...