[Coco] Re: Re: Thanx

tomus tomustoys at sisna.com
Mon Oct 11 18:59:02 EDT 2004

Dennis,

thankx for forwarding my email to list w/o picture.
I have kn way of "smallifying" the jpg.  (it was just
included to show how far the job is progressing)

But, you still didn't answer the questions about yourself.
I know I've read stuff authored by you somewhere. don't by modest.

I really like the 6809 assembly language--talk about straight-forward
fun.

Anyway,  thanks again.

tomustoys