FWD: Re: [Coco] Happy Birthday!

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Oct 11 16:54:05 EDT 2004

From: "tomus" <tomustoys at sisna.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Happy Birthday!
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:01:25 -0600

Congratulations!

Didn't you write for Hot Coco and Rainbow?  Where could I
get your bio?  I've done many mods on many Cocos, and was
an avid fan of this greatly underrated powerhouse.

I,m still looking for plans for hooking up an lcd for my EV  (photo);
I'm writing software for a speedometer, and hookups for lights, and possibly
motor control and more...

I have a highly modified Coco that features  MIDI, Midivox by Speech Sytems,
two 40 track (early) 5  1/4 drives using a Model 4P keyboard.
It runs through both (B&W) tv and a monitor.

(I need to get a digital camer so I can send pix).

Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated.

tom tills
tomustoys at sisna.com