[Coco] "The PayPal Effect"

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Mon Oct 11 16:38:02 EDT 2004

I'll second that... godaddy is cheap, and they take credit cards.
Transfer your domains to them at your earliest opportunity. Now that
you're late though, there could be complications.

I didn't know any registrars even accepted Paypal...

As far as hosting your domain name on  a DNS server, you can do it
yourself, have a buddy host it (after all it's just an entry in a table
and answering the occasional packet... what should that really cost?),
sometimes your ISP will do it (I get a few with my Speakeasy account),
or godaddy will do it for a fee.

-- John.