[Coco] Re: philosphical ... discussions

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu Oct 7 16:00:20 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 12:44, Charlie wrote:
> And anyway no one gets excited for games written in basic anyway. :)

I don't really agree. I'll bet you if you wrote a new BASIC game a good
percentage of the list would download it just to see what you had done.

For example, I always enjoyed Fred B. Scerbo's column in Rainbow. He
only did BASIC programming but he really pushed it to the limit. Star
Trench Warfare was a neat 3-d trick, for example, all BASIC.

I remember he had BASIC subroutines to do cross hatch areas fills w/
aliasing trick in PMODE4. Who would have thought that could be done in
BASIC?

-- John.