[Coco] Re: OS-9 Lev1 software running on Lev2 ??

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:01:56 EDT 2004

Neil the disks are there to download in the 1st post. Its an OS9 lev 1
graphical adventure. I was just playing in MESS.
Maybe another game?? Or maybe I'm missing something completely. :-)

Charlie

"Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com> wrote in
message news:007b01c4ac7e$9a979a60$37ae74ce at bc.hsia.telus.net...